Thank you for your interest in Iowa Speedway. We have finished our request fulfillments this season, but we encourage you to reach out to us again during the request consideration period identified below.
In the future if you would like to resubmit your request for consideration,
please do so between Sept. 1, 2014 – Feb. 1, 2015.
All donations will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Due to a considerably high amount of requests, please follow the procedures listed regarding charitable requests:
- All donation requests must be made in writing on company or organizational letterhead.
- Donations must be received eight weeks prior to your fundraising event.
- All requests must include following information:
- Date, time and anticipated attendance of the event
- Contact person with contact phone number during business hours
- Shipping address
- Non-profit tax exempt identification number
Donations will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Mission of the event
- Social responsibility of and/or impact of the charity
- History of the event and organization
- Location of the organization
- 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit Status - Must provide a valid tax exempt identification number with the written request
- Availability of donations
Iowa Speedway will not grant requests for monetary donations.
All requests for charitable donations must be made in writing and mailed or emailed to:
- Iowa Speedway
3333 Rusty Wallace Dr
Newton, IA 50208
Requests will not be accepted via phone conversations