Thank you for your interest in applying for a position at Iowa Speedway. The following positions are available:
Iowa Speedway seeks a talented Accountant to join our team in a Part-Time role. The position is based in our Iowa Speedway office.
Responsible for activities involving cash receipts and accounts payable, the Part Time Accountant will also assist with other administrative duties (i.e. Human Resources) for an average of 25 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Scan checks
- Prepare and submit electronic bank deposits
- Scan invoices into automated A/P system (WebNow)
- Link invoices with data in accounting software (Great Plains)
- Electronically route invoices to approvers
- Build weekly check batches for payment
- Manage queues in automated A/P system (WebNow)
- Manage the purchasing card system and it’s integration with WebNow and Great Plains
- Collaborate with corporate Accounts Payable team
- Collaborate with corporate Cash team
- Work with vendors to resolve A/P issues
- Assist with background screenings and processing of paperwork for new hires
- Perform local onboarding processes for new hires
Other administrative duties may be performed as assigned.
Bachelor's or Associate's degree and two (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Excellent computer skills and attention to detail are required.
Experience with Great Plains software preferred.
Iowa Speedway offers an exciting fast paced environment with competitive pay.
Iowa Speedway is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered.
Click Here for the Iowa Speedway Application
The following positions are available with Ovations:
Ovations Employment Application
3333 Rusty Wallace Drive
Newton, IA 50208