To view a camping map Click Here
General camping is located just north of the speedway across Rusty Wallace Dr.
All spaces are primitive and have no water or electric hookups.
Reserved spaces are for commercially built motor homes or travel trailers.
Tent camping is only allowed in the designated tent camping area and cannot be reserved in advance.
Tent camping is $50 per race weekend.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Gates open at noon (Central) ONE day prior to the first event of the weekend and close at noon (Central) one day after the final event of the weekend.
A “good neighbor” quiet policy will be in effect beginning at 12:00 a.m. (Central) or one hour after the conclusion of the final event of the day.
NO ADVANCE RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE ONCE THE CAMPGROUNDS HAVE OPENED
General Camping Information
• Reserved general camping spaces are sold on a weekend or season basis only
• Each camper entering the campgrounds must check in with security. Security will then escort each travel trailer, motor home, or tent to a campsite. Campsites not reserved in advance are deemed “First Come, First Serve” these sites will be allocated by Security and site placement is non negotiable.
• RV spaces are 25' x 50' .
• General Camping is a primitive area with no water or electric hooks ups
• Grandstand admission is permitted only with the purchase of a grandstand ticket.
• A “good neighbor” quiet policy will be in effect beginning at 12am
• ATVs, golf carts, scooters & mopeds are NOT permitted.
• Charcoal fires are permitted only in standard outdoor cooking grills. All fires must be contained by fire-safe structures. All fire/cooking waste must be removed from the site at the conclusion of the race weekend or patron is subject to a $150 fine.
• Dogs are permitted, but must be kept on a short leash at all times. Owners are responsible for removing pet waste.
• Weapons, laser lights, sky lanterns and fireworks are not permitted.
• Please place your trash in trash bags on the side of the road each morning by 8am, Depending on weather all trash will be picked up at that time.
• Tent camping is only allowed in the designated tent camping area