Iowa Speedway Cares
About Iowa Speedway Cares
Iowa Speedway Cares is a Donor Advised Fund of the NASCAR Foundation, a 501(c)(3) entity. As the charitable arm of Iowa Speedway, our mission is to support youth-focused organizations within Central Iowa.
Thank you for considering Iowa Speedway Cares as a contributor to your event. We recognize the importance of the work you do and wish you success with your charitable and fundraising efforts.
Iowa Speedway Cares will review donation requests on a case-by-case basis and consider their relevance to our core focus of youth initiatives in Central Iowa. Due to the high number of donation requests each year, all submissions will be reviewed, however, every request cannot be approved.
To apply for a donation, please click here to print the form and mail it to:
Attn: Iowa Speedway Cares
3333 Rusty Wallace Drive
Newton, IA 50208
When requesting a donation, please consider the following:
- Please include the Iowa Speedway Cares Donation Request Form, an official business letterhead (when possible), and any additional information regarding your event or organization, with your request
- Requests will be reviewed between September 1 and May 31 of each calendar year
- Please note that phone calls or emails regarding donation requests will not be accepted
- Requests must be made at least eight weeks prior to the event
- Please include your non-profit tax exempt identification number and a 501(c)(3) form, where applicable
- Unfortunately, we do not grant donation requests for events and fundraisers held for one person, family, or school
- Donations are limited to one per year for each organization
- Please remember that submitting a request does not guarantee a donation, and approvals are subject to the overall availability of Iowa Speedway Cares donations
- Iowa Speedway Cares will notify you per your contact information if your request has been approved or denied
If you are interested in giving to Iowa Speedway Cares, or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a letter to the above mailing address.