WELCOME BACK TO IOWA SPEEDWAY!
- Paddock Passes and Pit Tours
- Paid Parking
- Public Suites
- General Camping (including tent camping)
- Hospitality Village
- Party Decks
No. We will welcome fans in full grandstands during the July 24, 2021 ARCA Menards Series Race.
- Camping will no longer be limited to 6 people per spot. Terrace Camping customers now have the option to purchase up to four (4) additional terrace admissions, for a total of ten (10) terrace admissions per spot. Camping restrooms and showers will NOT be available. General camping, including tent camping, will still NOT be available.
- Load-in begins at 3:00 PM on Thursday, July 22 – Load-out must be complete by 3:00 PM on Sunday, July 25.
- Only self-contained, registered recreational vehicles and campers will be allowed. Self-contained recreational vehicles are defined as vehicles that have built-in, permanently installed plumbing or running water and a holding tank for wastewater and sewage.
- Shower facilities and tram/shuttle service will NOT be available for this event.
- All camping spots will be limited to a maximum of 10 guests.
- General Camping (including tent camping) will NOT be available.
- Newton Club Members that purchased Newton Club tickets will be moved back to their traditional seat locations. Non-members that purchased tickets in the Newton Club will be relocated to comparable seats in the same area.
- The infield will remain limited to competition-essential personnel only and select race day experiences will not be available.
- The Midway will be open with interactive displays
- Masks are encouraged but not required.
Yes, small portable grills and small pop-up tents are allowed.
No. The infield will remain limited to competition-essential personnel only.
No. Racing Electronics will not be on site for this event.
Iowa Speedway seeks to provide reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact the Ticketing Sales Center at 866.787.8946 to arrange for appropriate accommodations and seating. Seating is based on availability.
There will be dedicated medical assets resourced to provide treatment and transport of any fan(s) developing symptoms during the event. In addition, a robust disinfecting / decontamination capability has been established for immediate on-site response. Finally, local public health officials will be notified of the potential infection.
Please contact our ticket office at 866-787-8946.
At this time it is not expected that merchandise haulers and retail locations will be available for this event.
All tickets and camping passes will be delivered to fans via Tickets @ Home, providing guests the flexibility to display their tickets on their mobile device for non-contact entry at the gates or the ability to print tickets at home from a computer and printer. Please note that tickets will not be printed or mailed for this event.
Tickets will be available to download or print beginning on June 28.