Iowa Speedway and INDYCAR have taken enhanced health and safety measures- for you, drivers, crew, vendors, employees and other guests. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, including the event for which you are purchasing admission. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People who show no symptoms may spread COVID-19 if they are infected and therefore any event where people are present may pose heightened risk of contracting COVID-19. If you or your guests are considered a high-risk person as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), they may be especially vulnerable to COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend any public event.
As a condition of admission to the event, you and your guests will be required to abide by all current facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols while on premises or risk ejection, including, but not limited to the following, which may be periodically revised in accordance with public health guidance:
- Guests are encouraged to wear a cloth face covering (all guests who are 3 years or older).
- Guests must submit to a non-contact temperature check prior to entry.
- Guests will be presented with a brief questionnaire or questions prior to entry to confirm that they are not currently experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms and have not been recently exposed to the virus.
- Guests must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet (or 2 meters) between their travel party and others.
- Guests are reminded to wash their hands frequently with soap and water.For guests who may need an accommodation in order to comply with any facility rules and/or protocols, please contact our guest services team for further information.