Please download or print your tickets before arriving at the track.
HOW TO ACCESS AND CREATE MPV ACCOUNT:
- Go to track website
- Top right corner of the home page is MY ACCOUNT. Click this.
- If this is your first time accessing the MPV site for IOWA SPEEDWAY, please click SIGN UP.
- Fill out the information using the email on file in your account
- Click continue
- You are now in your personal MPV
- The next time coming into MPV you will now be able to login using the email on your account and the password you created
ONCE LOGGED INTO YOUR MPV ACCOUNT:
- Click on the ‘PRINT TICKETS’ link on the left sidebar
- Click the arrow on the left side of an event to see the ticket inventory for that event
- Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to print
- Verify the selected tickets and click ‘Continue’
- Verify the information of the Print Tickets screen and click ‘Print Tickets’
- Click ‘View’ and ‘Print Tickets’ or you also have the option to download the tickets to your digital wallet
- A new window should pop up with your printable ticket. Another window should pop up where you can select your printer and print the ticket
- This email confirmation will contain a URL that will display mobile tickets when opened on a mobile device
- You can add these tickets to your wallet on Apple mobile devices
ACCESS VIA CONFIRMATION EMAIL:
Once a ticket order has been placed, the account holder will receive an email from [email protected] with a subject line of CONFIRMATION – NASCAR.
Within the email, it will contain a URL to access your tickets for printing, a URL to add tickets to your digital wallet on your mobile device and a summary of the tickets included within your order.
There are multiple options for accessing your tickets.
1. Downloading to your mobile device wallet
2. Printing directly from the email
3. Printing from My ProVenue
ADDITIONAL FEATURES (FORWARD) IN MPV:
- On the left when you login to your MPV account you will see additional features you may access Print and Forward and recall tickets
- Print allows you to print a PDF of the ticket
- Forward allows you to forward the ticket digitally to another person (you must first perform the ‘print’ step in order to be able to use the ‘forward’ feature)
- Recall allows you to recall tickets previously forwarded to a friend
- When viewing the ticket(s) on your phone you can opt to download to your digital wallet