The date and time of the event(s) listed are subject to change by Iowa Speedway and/or the sanctioning body of the particular event. The ticket holder assumes responsibility for verifying the dates and times of the event(s) prior to travel or other arrangements in connection with the event(s). Iowa Speedway does not offer refunds or exchanges of any tickets. All sales are final.
- June 11, 2022 ARCA Menards Series Race
If you are involved in or witness an incident during your visit, notify the nearest security guard, usher, or contact the Speedway operator at 641.791.8000. Please allow emergency personnel to respond to incidents promptly and without interference.
If you choose to drink alcohol during your visit to the Speedway, please do so responsibly and be considerate of your fellow fans. You must be 21 and present a valid photo ID with proof of age when purchasing. We reserve the right to refuse to serve alcohol to any person, for any reason, and will contact police if we believe you are acting in a manner that is contrary to the law or that may endanger yourself, others or any property. Iowa Code States Licenses may not allow patrons to bring liquor onto the licensed premises.
ATVs, golf carts, motorcycles, scooters and mopeds are not permitted within Speedway property without proper credentials from the Speedway.
The only animals allowed inside the Speedway property (except those which are part of an event) are registered service animals.
Iowa Speedway allows visitors to check out and re-enter the facility during race events. To do so you must have your Grandstand or Suite ticket scanned by gate staff before you leave so it may be re-scanned on your re-entry.
Uniformed police officers and Speedway security are stationed throughout the facility to ensure your safety. Should you require assistance, please notify the nearest event staff employee. The appropriate person or agency will then be sent to your location.
Smoking is only allowed in designated areas per the Iowa Smoke Free Air Act.
- A maximum of two (2) bags per person are allowed through admission gates.
- Backpacks, diaper bags, clutch bags and fanny packs are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 18”x18”x14”
- One soft-sided cooler per person (maximum size of 14"x14"x14" - may contain ice)
- A combination of any of the above mentioned items will be allowed with the exception of the soft sided coolers which will be limited to one cooler per guest. (ONLY SEALED WATER BOTTLES WILL BE PERMITTED. NO OTHER OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED).
- Insulated cups –maximum size of 64 oz.
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets that can be worn over the neck, belt, or carried inside of one of the bags
- iPads, tablets, and laptop computers
- Seat cushions without metal components
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Service animals
- Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick. Flags may not obstruct any other fan’s view of event
All carry-in bags, blankets and similar items are subject to search by Iowa Speedway when entering the facility. Prohibited items or contraband discovered during security inspections must be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. Items may not be left at the gate. Unlawful items discovered during security inspections will be reported to the authorities. Any prohibited item discovered inside Iowa Speedway will be confiscated. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Foam or hard-sided coolers regardless of size
- Any firearm
- Knives longer than 3 inches in length when closed or longer than 6 inches in length when open
- Utility tools (multi-purpose tool) with a knife blade longer than 3 inches
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic containers of any kind
- Dry ice
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Collapsible chairs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing